Christmas in Bethel is coming up Sunday, December 6th. While we have made some changes due to covid, we hope the day will be one we can enjoy as a community. Following suggested guidelines, we encourage the use of masks and social distancing, and will have hand washing and sanitizer available.
• Fest Hall Restaurant – Serving choice of German or American plated meal from 11am to 2pm (no smorgasbord this year). Enjoy cookies and drinking custard with your meal, or purchase separately. Serving soup and sandwiches throughout the day.
• Food Stand – Candied Pecans, Hot Cocoa and Cider, Funnel Cakes, and other Christmas Goodies from 11am to 4:30pm.
• Das Bakery – Homemade Donuts, Pies, Cinnamon Rolls, and Pastries
VENDORS & ACTIVITIES IN THE COLONY BARN & OUTSIDE
We’ll be heating the Barn, so it should be comfortable no matter what the weather!
• Live Christmas Music by Steve Cress
• Candy Cane Hunt for Kids at 12:30pm
• Shopping: Over 20 vendors in the Colony Barn, plus Decades Olde, Colony Market, Schnickschnack and other shops in town, 11am to 4:30pm
• Children’s Crafts and Shopping in Decades Olde
• Purchase $10 tickets at the Gift Shop beginning at 11:00am. Guided walking tour (masks required) begins at 2pm and includes Fannie Haus, Smokehouse (new), JG Bauer, and the Colony Museum.
• Vespers – 5pm at the United Methodist Church, followed by a candlelight walk to the Historic Bandstand for the official lighting of Bethel.
• Soup & Sandwiches at the Fest Hall ($5) following the lighting