The Annual Wildlife & Outdoor Expo will be held in Bethel, Missouri on Saturday, September 4, 2021. The village of Bethel is a historical German Colony located in Northeast Missouri. Several of the original Colony homes are still in existence. A variety of visitors make their way to Bethel throughout the year
The Wildlife & Outdoor Expo will highlight a variety of exhibitors and vendors showcasing such items as: hunting products and accessories, a variety of ATV’s and UTV’s, food plot management and equipment, and outdoor related crafts for purchase. Educational seminars will be offered including trophy buck scoring, food plot management, and information from the Missouri Department of Conservation. To test your shooting skills, participate in a 3D shoot.
This will be a family-oriented event as there will be games and activities for kids and adults. Enter the Wildlife and Outdoor photography contest. Please make plans to attend this educational and entertaining event on September 2nd, Labor Day 2019.
If you have something that is wildlife/outdoor related, consider being a vendor or exhibitor at the annual Wildlife & Outdoor Expo to be held September 4, 2021, in Bethel, MO. Participants are welcome to simply showcase or market and sell merchandise. We will provide booth space inside the Colony Barn. If you have equipment or sport utility vehicles, there will be ample space outside adjacent to the Colony Barn.
There is no fee for you to set up a booth inside or outside. Our goal right now is to encourage as many vendors and exhibitors as possible to participate in our expo. There will be opportunities to help support the expo if you have interest in doing so; if you would like to donate something for prizes we would certainly appreciate it.
If your company or business would be interested in presenting a 10-20 minute seminar providing product information or instruction, that would be welcomed. Indicate your interest when you contact us.
Hunting and other outdoor activities are very popular in this part of the country. It is our hope that this expo would offer something for the entire family. We want to offer interesting things to see, education on a variety of outdoor topics, and entertainment for everyone attending. We know that your participation would certainly enhance those outcomes. If you have questions contact Larry Smoot at 660-651-0259 or email@example.com.
- Wildlife Photography
- 3D Shoot (Sponsored by Salt River Bowhunters)
- Trophy Buck Contest
- Best Small Game Mount (sponsored by Parson’s Taxidermy)
- Youth Archery
- Youth Turkey Calling (Nathan Wilt – UC Land & Water)
Info & Exhibits
- “Help for Your Habitat” Seminar by Tom Seiler
Come learn more about how to get the most out of your habitat improvement efforts. Tom Seiler from the Missouri Department of Conservation will teach a session on “Help for Your Habitat.”
- Back Country Horsemen of Missouri, NEMO Chapter
- One of the missions of the Back Country Horsemen of Missouri is to provide sound science based educational material and resources to those interested in trail riding and trail issues associated with horses and the environment. Other goals include educating riders and non riders to promote and follow the Leave No Trace Principles, basic trail courtesy and ethics, and best methods in trail building and maintenance. https://www.bchmo.org/
- Trapping (Jeremy Chinn)
- Pony Rides (Vanskike Acres)
- Kids’ Shooting Booth (sponsored by Bethel Youth Big Buck Contest)
- Dog Training
- Food Plot Nutrition (Aaron Gaines)
- Wildlife Related Crafts
- ATV’s & UTV’s
- Hunting Equipment
- Exotic Meat Sticks (Buffalo Bob’s Sales)
If you are interested in participating as a vendor or sponsor, contact Larry Smoot, 660-651-0259.
Be sure to follow our event page on Facebook for up-to-date announcements about the 2021 Wildlife & Outdoor Expo.